Friday, May 05, 2006

I dream of Cheeseburger

And this is what it looks like.

-----------------

Floating Cheeseburger - Hi Therese.
Me - Whoa! You're a floating cheeseburger!
FC - Yes Therese.
Me - How is it that you are THAT enormous! You're like... the size of my head!
FC - Yes, I know Therese.
Me - Okay how do you know my name?
FC - Well, we've been talking about you.
Me - "We"?
FC - Over at headquarters. You're a girl who likes her Cheeseburgers.
(smiles, nods, as much as a cheeseburger can) We love that in a girl.
(winks)
Me - Hm. Go figure. So you approve then.
FC - Do we ever. You've increased our popularity.
Me - Huh. Didn't think I was making that big a difference.
FC - It's really a chain reaction thing.
Me - Oh.
FC - Just wanted to let you know.
Me - Ooookay. Um, thanks. I think.
FC - No, thank you. And here. Have a parting pickle. It's delicious.
Me - Mmmm, floating picccckllllleeee...

-----------------

I woke up before I could taste the pickle, which was momentarily
disappointing cause it looked damn good.

3 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

while we're talking about dreams-- i blame you, because i had a dream where i was drinking beer out of a glass that was shaped like a penis.

i drink beer very rarely, and even more rarely do i think about penises. i blame you and your blog-writing entirely!

1:07 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

OMG. You crack me up.

Now I want a cheeseburger.

Hm.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

Bunny, CamoBunny - Wow, I love that I get credit for a penis-shaped glass of beer. Hehehehehe. I am so influential.

Jenn - I think you know what my reaction to that will be, Jennifer. Lunch at Harv's, anyone? ;)

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home