Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The twitches

You know how they say it takes 21 days to break a habit?

THAT'S A LIE.

It's been 29 days. Since it started on March 1, it's relatively easy for me to keep track. It ends April 16.

I have 2 weeks left.

More than 2 weeks.

The twitching has started.

And it isn't just for Cheeseburgers, although I miss them so much I could cry. (Thanks MlissLo for not having one today because you're pretending to be me because Shoeism is currently hiatusing. Don't think I didn't notice. I noticed. I love you for it.)

I miss coca-cola. I want to crack open a condensation-wet can and pour it into an iced mug, and I want to glug-glug. I don't even want to wait for the fizz to fizz down a little, I am looking forward to the choking bit in the beginning. I'm not even going to mention the rum that belongs in there.

And chocolate. I miss chocolate so much. Chocolate? I miss you. I love you. Never leave me, even though I have temporarily turned my back on you. I will enjoy you so much come Easter that I may go into chocoholic shock the next day. I'm not even kidding. I'm going to go ahead and schedule a dentist appointment as a pre-emptive strike for two days later. Hm? Why two days? Well, cause by then hopefully they will have revived me and my teeth will become an issue.

This is self-inflicted misery. I've never been public with it before, so it feels a little strange. But I put myself through something similiar to this almost EVERY YEAR.

Because I am stupid, yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home