Tuesday, April 04, 2006

the light at the end of the tunnel

I can see it. It is 12 days away. 11 if I don't count today. And who wants to count today? I mean, today is almost over! It's half... it's... it's just that... It's lunchtime.

In other news, check this out.

Major McCheese.

I wonder what an individual would have to do or how said individual would have to apply for a cheeseburger-headed mascot to become said individual's cheeseburger blog's cheeseburger-headed mascot. And I'm sure said individual would have no problem sharing, either. I mean, it's hypothesis. I'm just wondering, really.

4 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

i am rooting for you, t. you can totally last a week and a half more.

i am impressed that you've shrunken a clothing size. does this fact change how you're going to eat after easter?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

Thank you, Bunny, CamoBunny. Thank you. In 10 days, I will enjoy a Cheeseburger such as no one has ever enjoyed a Cheeseburger. Well. The last Cheeseburger before lent was pretty good. But still.

And yes, prolly. I'm going to drink less pop and choose water more often.

2:43 PM  
Blogger MAM said...

You must hang in there! I gave up sour cream for Lent. I'm friggin RUSSIAN--we live on sour cream. No dish's flavor is complete in my imagination until I've added sour cream to it. There are some dishes I've cooked that I have no clue what they taste like without the SC.

So....You must stay on point here. Not long to go now. I feel your pain.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

You've inspired me, Marguarita.

It's always tougher to quit something that you love love love. Which is what makes it meaningful.

I'm staying on point. Holding strong. I'll make it!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home