Friday, March 24, 2006

Side effects

In the passed week, a grand total of five people have accused me of losing weight.

That seemed like an excessive number of observations so I decided to look into it myself.

I put on my tightest pants (you know, those ones that you have to lie on your back to zip up and look really really great with a flowy top or a clingy turtleneck) and tried to breathe.

And could.

So there may be some truth to the comments. And apparently it is noticable. I can only conclude that because I am with myself every day all the time with almost no respite, I have simply not noticed. But now that it's been brought to my attention, I'm concerned.

I'm withering away to nothing! What's next? My butt? Will my butt go?!

This is upsetting.

Well. Not really. It would take a while for my butt to go.

This is most definitely a side effect of going Cheeseburgers-free for weeks. Cheeseburgers, coca-cola, chocolate (that's the most painful and I've fallen off the wagon 4 times), and liquor-free for weeks.

This is the side effects... of MISERY.

I will console myself with thoughts and daydreams of double Cheeseburgers come Easter morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

You see, the last time I had any kind of cheeseburger, I had actually intended for it to be a double, but I was confidently told that if I was going to buy a double, I "might as well" buy a triple. Bewildered, I submitted, and payed the extra 39 pence, or whatever it was, to be left alone with my burger. All alone. Just me and my burger....Alone....

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home