Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 21

I loathe AAFRHG. Loathe. You wanna know why? I'll tell you why. Oooooh I'll TELL you why. Picture it. You're hungry. You're me. You've been Cheeseburgerless for THREE WEEKS. And then... this. He knows I'm Cheeseburgerless, too. He knows, the bastard.

AAFRHG - (comes into my office, eating a, *breath catches* Cheeseburger) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Thérèse - (mouth falls open)
AAFRHG - (mouth full) This is sooo good...
Thérèse - (almost cries)
AAFRHG - That's what you get for calling me a tea fairy*!
Thérèse - (mouth starts to water against its own will)
AAFRHG - (leaves, chewing loudly and obnoxiously)
Thérèse - THAT'S JUST CRUEL YOU KNOW!


The worst part was that it smelled like Cheeseburgers in my office for minutes.






*A few days earlier, he had left a new and exciting kind of tea for me in my office for me to find the next morning. It was a compliment!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.3dweb.no/galleri/stuestolbm/bilder/anim1.swf

Have a vaguely burger-related link. Happy birthday.

Today is Pat Robertson's birthday. Also Reese Witherspoon's and Marcel Marceax's.

By the way, the best bit is at the end, when the birds come in.

8:09 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

oh no! That is just cruel! CRUEL! Did you explain that it was a compliment?? Maybe then he would feel horribly guilty for his actions...

9:57 AM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

GBB - My birthday is in October. Not that this was anywhere near your point but still.

My favourite commercial is one that features a bird. The car one. You know. Wherein the car smacks the bird into oblivion when the bird approaches it.

Jenn - I did. He wasn't hearing it. He's a cruel bastard.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home