Thursday, February 23, 2006

Testimony

It's true, ladies and gentlemen. I mean, I wasn't sure I believed it. I will admit that I was pretty skeptical at first. But it's true.

DQTM Cheeseburgers are, in fact, so ridiculously delicious that they may be the best Cheeseburger in town.

THEY JUST MAY BE.

The only problem I had with the one I consumed yesterday was pacing myself. Cause frankly, sometimes I just want to shove the entire thing in my mouth and chew.

Oh, that's a lie. The other problem was the classic debate that happens each time I get a Cheeseburger and still have room in my tummy afterwards: Do I go for dessert, or get another Cheeseburger?

6 Comments:

Blogger Krystle said...

ANOTHER CHEESEBURGER!

Of course!

11:28 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

i had never had a DQ cheeseburger until today. yes, that's right, i'm talking cheeseburger history right here in the making, this very day. i was desperately pondering what to eat for lunch, and was passing DQ in my car and I THOUGHT OF YOU. (perhaps i have been spending too much time on blogs.) so i partook. mighty fine, mighty fine indeed. no lettuce/tomato though. or do you have to ask for those?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

Krystle - You'd think, wouldn't you. And you'd be correct.


My Dear CamoBunny, yes. You have to ask. But I have to admit. I barely noticed the lack. There was such perfect medley of condiments, hamburger and ♪cheese♪ that I just closed my eyes and enjoyed.

I am so impressed that you ate a cheeseburger because of me, however indirectly.

Actually no. That's pretty much as direct as you get.

YES! Success!

8:49 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

you and me, we'll always have cheeseburgers.

we didn't have, we, we hadn’t discovered it until you started your cheeseburger blog. we’ve got it now.

i'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the craving for burgers by a few little people doesn't amount to a pile of fries in this crazy world. someday they’ll understand better. for now, now... here's looking at cheesburgers, kid.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

Camo, your comment made me laugh in delight. I can't think of a reply that does it justice, I'm too distracted by how much I love it. I laughed for two days.

Sometimes, that happens. It's nice.

10:36 AM  
Blogger CamoBunny said...

i'm so glad you liked it. i'm trying to decide what i would call the movie that that line would be from.

casaburgers? cheesablanca? castleblanca(white castle)?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home