Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh, I could.

Colleen -
Could you, Rezzie? Could you, would you with a goat?


Thérèse -
Well.
I think the correct answer is no. I mean, I get the distinct feeling that I should answer no.


Colleen -
But the willingness to attempt it?
Apparently you can order your burger however big you want it.
Kinda bummed that we don't have an In & Out burger here....
Maybe it could be somewhere new for you to try when you move out to Cali?


Thérèse -
Ok, but I wouldn't be advised do it alone.
Or without a video camera.

Colleen -
I understand. Something that mythical needs proof.

Thérèse -
Yes. Cause that would be the obvious reason for documenting this particular feat.




That Cheeseburger is my Everest.

5 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Or perhaps an orange drink.

Just a suggestion.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Minoa said...

I would, of course, require a basket of french fries. Possibly a chocolate shake.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

And my comment is inexplicably on top of yours.

It likes it.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Hep said...

That looks like a long, steamy piece of crap.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

Well looks can be deceiving.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home